High Vibrations: A Quantum Breathwork Experience
High Vibrations: A Quantum Breathwork Experience
Where: The Place Charlestown - Frederick Street Charlestown
When: Sunday 5th November 2023
Time: 2pm - 6pm
10% discount applies if booked by 15 October use code HIGHVIBRATIONS at checkout (Remember to press APPLY)
A collaboration between Jennylee Taylor - Breathe and Be You, Angela Turner - Breathwork, Massage and Reiki and Lisa Kelly - Beginning Breath.
Ignite your higher vibration through conscious connected breathing.
- Relax and reignite every cell in your body through a guided conscious breathing exercise.
- Explore what vibration means through the lens of the scale of consciousness.
- Discover how the quantum field of consciousness and cellular memory are linked to the central nervous system through the vibration of your emotions.
- Learn how constantly living in lower emotional vibrations impacts your central nervous system.
- How suppressing emotions keeps you from living at your highest vibration and impacts your ongoing health and wellbeing.
- Experience how to activate and raise your vibration through the conscious connected breathing cycle.
This event goes over four hours. Our goal is to support everyone to reach a higher vibrational state and, at the end of your afternoon’s experience, to be this higher vibrational demonstration in your daily life. Your Quantum Breathwork Experience includes:
- An invocation and acknowledgement to open the space
- Guided conscious breathing exercise to ignite your cells and put you in touch with your body
- Session to expand your knowledge of the connection between emotions, scale of consciousness, the quantum field and how to tap into the quantum field through Breathwork.
- Short break and hydrate with high vibrational fresh juices
- Setting intention and what to expect in the conscious connected breathing cycle
- Supported Conscious Connected Breathing Cycle to raise your vibration
- Integration, debrief and ongoing self care
This event is centred around a specific type of Breathwork using the Conscious Connected Breathing Cycle technique where the inhale is merged with the exhale to create a circular breath movement. This creates an opportunity to set aside what you already know through your mind to connect your breath intelligence with your body memory for transmuting energy and gaining deeper insights.
The simplicity of the conscious connected breathing cycle ignites a complex dance of breath, cells, neurones and body mind that create opportunities for letting go of the things that keep you in your lower vibrations and free up space for expansion.
What to expect:
- Breathing with community in a larger group
- Facilitation by a fully trained Breathwork Trainer and two Breathwork Group Facilitators who are members of the Australian Breathwork Association and have met the necessary requirements for training under the ABA Standards.
- Breathwork Trainer (>1200 hours of training), Group Facilitator (>600hours of training) through Breathwork Trainings – Hunter Campus
- Support Angels to hold the space for your experience.
- This is 4 hour event to allow ample time to absorb the information and fully experience the conscious connected breathing cycle. It also allow for plenty of integration, reflections and question time at the end
- Free Parking Voucher to Charlestown Square
What to bring:
Yoga Mat, Light covering, bolster or pillow, water bottle, journal and pen.
Wear loose clothing because you will be laying down for over an hour at any one time.
Cardiovascular Disease, including Heart Attacks
Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
Recent Physical Injuries
Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
Psychiatric Hospitalization for Mental Illness (please discuss prior to registering)
Jennylee has been working with breathwork for over 30 years having experienced her first personal session when she was 25. Since then, she has incorporated Breathwork into her personal daily life and trained as a Professional Breathwork Trainer.
Jennylee deeply reveres the ability of a person’s own breath intelligence as a tool for transmutation and transformation. Using the conscious connected breathing cycle, you can move through all of life’s lowest lows and highest highs with more grace supported by your own breath. Her work is client focussed influenced by rebirthing breathwork, metaphysical principles and nature-based ceremony.
Jennylee values connection to Self, Nature and Others and she loves the freedom felt when riding her motorcycle and walking through the bush.
Angela is a holistic health and bodywork practitioner with over 2 decades of experience.
She works with clients through 1:1 sessions offering a compliment of Breathwork, Massage and Reiki from her home based clinic on the beautiful farm lands of Largs. She facilitates community focused group Breathwork workshops and events.
Angela’s love in life is being witness to natures beauty. She is nourished by the sunshine, gardening and by her connection to the water.
Lisa is a Conscious Connected Breathwork Practitioner and Personal Support program Facilitator. She has over 20 years experience in personal support, counselling and case management and feels honoured to make deep and meaningful connections with people on a daily basis with the power of the Conscious Connected Breathwork.
Lisa is passionate about all things physical and metaphysical, and her greatest loves are her family, friends and her dog Ollie.