Mt Madden Mystery History Tour Oct 2023
Ravensthorpe Historical Society invites you to a 4WD tag-a-long History Tour.
- Meet at Mount Madden dam at 9.30am which is signposteed on the Lake King Road approx 45km from Ravensthorpe.
- Cost is $30 per person and includes morning tea and lunch, booking is essential
- This local tour is free for new residents to the Shire of Ravensthorpe
- Tour will visit 6-7 historical/environmental sites at a relaxed pace and be completed by 4pm.
- Tour will be accompanied by early Mt Madden resident farmer, Darcy Roberts.
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR
Dress for the conditions on the day, recommend enclosed walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellant, drinking water, camera, notebook and an inquiring mind.
Bring a folding chair for morning tea/lunch.
Anyone with allergies should carry their medication on them at all times (eg Epi-pen, antihistamine, asthma medication)
Please send all inquiries to A. Chapman 0428 383 498 or Rob Lloyde 0427 381 153