Hot Compost workshop at Whangarata Hall
Learn creative composting: how to turn your invasive weeds into top quality compost.
- Weeds don't have to cause stress or overwhelm, so long as you have practical methods to manage them. And that doesn't mean reaching for toxic weedkillers.
- Learn how to turn your weeds into soil with the biodynamic hot compost method.
- Some of the weeds on site are kept separate, and I'll explain the rationale for the different methods as we build our hot compost pile.
What to bring:
- We'll be outside, so gumboots or covered shoes are necessary.
- Wear suitable clothes for gardening. Most people like to have their own garden gloves when we start handling soil. We will go ahead in all weather, unless there is a power cut in the hall.
- It's really handy to have a bucket each, so bring one if you can.
Any questions about this class? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org