How to Wear Colour
By the end of this fun workshop you will have a swatch of 50 colours that suit you.
Can you imagine how easier and more cost efficient clothes shopping will be?!
Whatever your size or your shape, this workshop will enlighten you, empower you, and give you a boost of self confidence when shopping for clothes in the future.
- Which colours will draw attention to your eyes
- Which colours will make your skin glow
- How to communicate your personality with colour
- Which hair colours will enhance your face
- What make-up colours you should look for
- What colour glasses will go with all your clothes
- What sort of jewellery to wear to flatter your skin
- How to accept the resulting compliments graciously!
The Workshop will be held at the Colour me Kate Frock Shop in the Darlington Dental building at 2 Montrose Avenue, Darlington.
ON THE DAY:
Please try not to wear too much makeup - particularly foundation - as I need to see your natural skin tone.
And you might like to bring along any makeup you use and glasses you wear (including sunnies) so we can assess them for their colour suitability!
Please arrive 5 minutes before the Workshop begins so you can order your tea/coffee/food from The Little Nook Cafe downstairs.
(Please note: The Studio is up a flight of stairs.)
Looking forward to seeing you soon!