HSRCA Competitor Private Practice, June 9 2023
This exclusive Private Practice Track Day is for competitors of the 2023 Sydney Classic at Sydney Motorsport Park, to be held over the 10th and 11th of June.
ON THE DAY
- Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration, which is typically at the ARDC Cafe at Level 1, North Paddock.
- Gates open at 0630hrs, drivers' briefing over at 8:00am at the ARDC Garage Café before alternating sessions approximately every 20 minutes through the day.
- Garages/Carports: FREE (first in, best dressed on the day, please try to take your allocated weekend garage spot to avoid hassles!)
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Helmets are compulsory (currently helmet hire is unavailable). A minimum Australian Standard AS1698 Helmet is essential.
- CARS: Long sleeve non-flammable ankle-to-wrist clothing and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn in TinTops. Race suits must be worn in Open Wheelers.
- Private Practice will go ahead whatever the weather. In the case of extreme weather, we will contact you to confirm or cancel.*
- Full details including Driver/Rider briefing notes will be emailed with your e-ticket.
*If in doubt, please call the ARDC on 9672 1000 or Email Us HERE with your query and we will assist you.
LICENCE TYPES IN DETAIL
Sessions are split by category, and will be organised and details sent out closer to time.
HSRCA and ARDC MEMBER DISCOUNT:
HSRCA and ARDC Competitor Members and Life Members receive a $30 discount on this Private Practice.
To receive your discount, please enter your member number into the "discount code" option during your ticket purchase (it can be found in the 'Details" section).
Email Us HERE or call 02 9672 1000 if you have any issues.
If you would like to become an ARDC Member and take advantage of the benefits please click HERE, call 02 9672 1000 or Email Us HERE. If you would like to upgrade your Membership to Competitor, please call us any time and we can assist.
Please be aware: Entrants that pre-pay as HSRCA or ARDC Competitor Members or ARDC Life Members will be validated for this discount during registration.
Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted automatically until three (3) days prior to the event. To get a refund, follow these steps:
- Click update order on the order confirmation email
- Click the refunds tab
- Select the tickets you would like to cancel and/or refund
Refunds after this date are at the discretion of the ARDC: Email Us HERE providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you. No refunds will be offered for non-attendance.