Human Forest Experience- BALI
The Human Forest Project- Turning human touch into thriving eco-systems.
WHAT IS THE HUMAN FOREST EXPERIENCE?
The Human Forest Experience is an intentional, consent oriented touch event where we create a human eco-system connected by loving, devotional touch. The room is divided into two groups- ‘Trees’ are the recipients of touch and ‘Critters’ are the givers of touch.
Over the course of a few hours, participants are given the opportunity to experience both giving and receiving touch that is present, caring and which follows the desires and boundaries expressed by the ‘Trees’.
It’s this kind of touch that has set this Human Forest apart from others, as well as the fact that profits from this event go towards local regenerative projects such as tree planting, habitat restoration and the preservation of biodiversity.
After 2 years of steadily growing the Human Forest Project community in Melbourne Australia, Patrick and Anatolia are now taking this experience to Bali and Europe!
WHAT HAVE OTHERS SAID ABOUT THE EPOCH GROVE HUMAN FOREST?
"Can we please do this every day!?"
"I have never felt so supported in my life"
"I can actually feel my body, myself and other people. I feel so connected."
“I felt like I was honey by the end of it”.
“I’ve waited almost 20 years for this kind of touch”.
"I can't believe people can share so much intimacy with so much reverence and respect for each other. It's MIND BLOWING!"
- In this event we focus on sensual, devotional and loving, touch rather than sexually oriented touch (there is no genitalia touch at this event).
- All our events have been remarkably healing and opening for many participants, as seen in the testimonials above.
- That being said, this is a touch focused event. If you have any history of trauma related to receiving or giving touch, please be in touch with us directly to seriously consider whether this event is right for you.
- Participants are required to be on time to ensure they understand how to communicate their boundaries with clarity and respect via the consent and boundaries section at the commencement of the event.
Things to note:
YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. To ensure everyone is on the same page, we all need to speak and understand the same language. We will have translators for future events but this event we will only be able to communicate in English.
- Comfortable clothing
- Some nibbles and/or drinks to share with others at the end
- An open mind
- Any friends that might be interested! ;)
Arrival: Endeavour to arrive between 6:15pm - 6:30pm.
To preserve the experience for all involved, doors will close at 6:45pm. Truly, it breaks our heart to have to turn latecomers away yet the disruption to the whole group experience by virtue of lateness does require management. We ask that you find understanding and consideration for the timebound nature of the container and make every effort to arrive on time.
Ticketing T&Cs: We get it, life happens, therefore we will gladly refund you up until 24hrs before the event start time. After that, we have a strict no refund/no transfer to future events policy.
Questions? Email email@example.com
or reach out via Instagram or Facebook DM.