Nancy Solook is a Board Certified Hypnotist with over 500 hours of training from Avalon Hypnosis and Training Center. She has studied with Katheryn Napier, Shelley Stockwell-Nichols, and Robert Otto.
She is a member of IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists) and IHF (International Hypnosis Federation).
Nancy works with a variety of cases and clients. She specializes in PTSD and Anxiety*. She has had great success utilizing hypnosis for weight control and the breaking of bad habits… ie: smoking, nail biting.
Nancy is very skilled and able to guide you into a trance state to help you relieve stress, let go of trauma, or break bad habits.
She utilized calming mantras and a variety of regression techniques to help you become the person you want to be… can be… and deserve to be.
*Medical conditions require a physician's referral
- Over 5 Years in Practice
- School: Avalon Hypnosis and Training Center / Graduated 2016
- 2nd Level Adept Practitioner/Mage in the Lineage of the Ancient Mystery Schools - King Soloman
- Certified Remote Viewer
- Reiki Master
- HEA - Florida Hypnosis Education Association - Board of Trustees - Member since 2016
- IHF - International Federation of Hypnotists - Member since 2016
- IACT - International Association of Councilors and Therapists - Member since 2017
- IMDHA - International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association - Member since 2018
- AMS - Ancient Mystery Schools - Member since 2017