SOLD OUT: 'I AM ENOUGH' 🦋 Documentary Launch & Fundraiser
Thank you for your interest in joining our Documentary Launch on 02 June 2023.
This event is now officially sold out. Please email us at email@example.com to be added to our waitlist.
Note, we will be offering a second screening soon and would love to see you there. Please follow us on our socials for our event news.
Meanwhile, we'd love for you to support us via our 'I AM ENOUGH' raffle. You can buy your tickets here to go into the draw for an incredible range of prizes to the value of $4999,-.
The raffle will be drawn on 02 June 2023.
Thanks for your support, it means the world to our women!
Your Team Teal.
‘Help Transform Lives. One Step At A Time.’
Join the Women’s Spirit Project for an evening of inspiration and positive impact at the upcoming documentary launch & fundraiser:
‘I AM ENOUGH’ – the voices and stories of women reclaiming their lives --
- Learn how the Women’s Spirit Project has supported over 2700 disadvantaged women to date
- Hear inspirational stories from our participants who have transformed their lives by joining our fitness, health and wellbeing programs
- Support our bold vision to raise $1million to make our programs widely accessible to disadvantaged women in our community
To meet the exponential growth in demand for our programs across our community, we need your help to inspire and empower more disadvantaged women to transform their lives.
- Light dinner – grazing platters of delicious local produce
- Drinks at bar prices
- Standard Admission: $70,- p.p. incl. GST
- Concessions: $35,- p.p. incl. GST available to participants and volunteers of the WSP with concession cards
- Please note this event is for guests aged 15 and over
RSVP: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your guest names and any dietary requirements.
WHEN & WHERE: 06:30pm – 10:00pm | McClelland Gallery
MEET OUR PARTNERS.
Proudly hosted by: Smart Business Solutions
Major Sponsor: Common Goodness Foundation