PRESENT BOX - IDOL BOX 9
FINISH THE YEAR WITH A PRESENT! PRESENT BOX 9!! Let’s start the festivities!
NoXia - Dark, Gothic, a dynamic duo new to the block! NOXIA INSTAGRAM
HIMAWARI - From Tokyo, Japan! Himawari is a bright and genki idol! HIMAWARI INSTA
SOUR CANDY - Metalcore, Trance, Rave, Get ready to mosh with this dynamic duo! SOUR CANDY INSTA
BLOODRUSH - Sickly Sweet Idols of DEATH BLOODRUSH INSTA
FAEBLE - High energy, wild performances to save the universe! FAEBLE INSTA
Join this lineup : https://forms.gle/XpH8AkV85BPx...
Event Details :
-10th November 2023 4:00PM @ ESCAC by BRAND X - directions here : https://g.page/escac-by-brand-... - catch the 389 bus from Town Hall for easy transport from City/ICC!
- TICKETS - EARLYBIRD - $20 before 2nd of December, AT DOOR ON THE DAY - $25 + Booking Fee
- Tickets come with one soft drink token
- Doors Open 3:45PM AEST - please try not to be late as doors will close soon after the first performer begins!
- Merchandise - Please check each group's own socials and online stores! MERCH SALES DURING SHOW
For Audience :
- No physical contact with artists, unless the artist has affirmatively said yes or asked you to.
- Photography & Filming with large cameras only OK from certain areas of the venue during performances
- Photography of artists by request only when loitering - audience must ask for consent.
- Audience must not take photos of artists when they are in the Cheki line and with other attendees.
- No loitering around ESCAC by BRAND X after the event concludes.
- Please respect the privacy and personal space of each member
- Mask wearing is recommended for the audience.
- Be respectful and polite to artists!
- Do not enter any staff or artists areas unless you have been directed to do so by 4QNQ staff.
- Please respect the Artists performing – you are not to promote your own events and Artistry as an attendee to other attendees.
- As this event is a mixed idol x band event, please try to keep pit rituals safe and avoid 'throwing hands'
Media Rules - For Private / SNS use only, if Commercial or Education use (outside of performers) please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Any media applications that are sent in with less than a fortnight to go before event will be automatically rejected.
- Filming is OK! Please make sure you tag all artists involved !!
- No photography, videography in front row seats, or front of audience area.
- No tripods / Steadicams / other fixtures - all recording devices must be handheld
- Do not use large attachments such as speedlites, piggyback cameras, etcetera
- No photography or selfies in cheki lines and during merch sales - please be mindful that other guests are also waiting for their turn!! There are many performers as well!
- Any media taken illegally will be reported to authorities. Please note we reserve the right to ask you to stop photography or videography if we have valid concerns over safety
Event hosted by 4QNQ. Contact email@example.com for any enquiries into event details, feedback, or questions in regard to accessibility. If you are interested in performing at other events, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe really appreciate any feedback positive or negative as we'd like to make sure you have a great time at our shows!