Instagram Reels and Stories
Please note: this event is run by the Small Business Development Corporation for small business owners in Western Australia only.
Instagram reels and stories have become an indispensable tool for engaging audiences and building your brand online. Gain an understanding of these Instagram features and understand their purpose to help you elevate your marketing strategy.
In this workshop you will receive practical advice, content ideas, app recommendations and valuable tips to inspire your content creation. You’ll also learn how to connect with your audience on a personal level through brand storytelling that will captivate your audience.
This topic covers:
- The basics of Instagram stories and reels, including what they are and how they can benefit your business's marketing efforts
- Practical tips on creating immersive and interactive Instagram stories that forge authentic connections with your audience
- Techniques to create engaging and shareable Instagram reels, showcasing your products or services creatively
- Using Instagram's creative features to enhance the impact of your reel or story
- Content ideas for your business that are likely to resonate with your ideal customer or client
For this workshop you will need to:
- Bring a laptop or mobile phone with the Instagram desktop or mobile app installed
- Sign up for a Instagram account
This workshop is ideal for business owners looking to elevate their online presence using Instagram.
The facilitator of this topic, McNaught Media is a boutique marketing agency offering social media marketing, branding, design, website, copywriting and public relations management. Creative Director Kasia McNaught understands the marketing challenges small businesses face, with more than 16 years experience providing specialist marketing and business advice.
Important booking information
Got a query? Check our Workshop Frequently Asked Questions or get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Bookings are limited to two tickets each, however you can make more than one booking. If you are booking for more than one person, please provide each person's email address so they receive our emails with important links and downloads.
To book for larger groups, please contact us on 133 140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot attend, please cancel so your place can be made available to another business owner. You can cancel your booking from the update order button on your order confirmation email. Cancellations and refunds for paid workshops can be made up to 24 hours before the workshop starts.
Additional information for workshops
We are committed to supporting all WA small business owners, including those with diverse needs. Our workshops are delivered in a variety of buildings, locations and formats. If you would like further information about accessing a particular workshop, please email email@example.com or call 133 140.