InsurTechNZ: Crafting the Tech Innovation Roadmap: Insights from NZ's Leading Insurers & Brokers
Emerging technologies present immense potential for the insurance industry, promising to redefine how they operate, serve customers and manage risks. However, navigating the path of successful adoption and capitalising on these technologies can be challenging.
Join us and learn how tech leaders in the insurance industry craft their technology innovation roadmaps. How do they strike a balance between stability and adaptability?
Hear firsthand from tech leaders supporting strategic business goals for some of New Zealand’s top brokers and insurers. Gain valuable insights into their innovation journey and deepen your understanding of how they align business and technology needs. We’ll also explore how these organisations discover and evaluate new technologies, plus what they seek in potential partners.
This event is aimed at empowering startups and other partners to enhance their engagements with New Zealand’s largest insurers and foster better collaborations within our community.
- Date: Thursday 14 September
- Time: 5.00pm – 6.30pm
- Location: Media Design School, Level 4, 10 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland 1010
- Event Type: In person
- Cost: Free for employees of InsurTechNZ members. $30 for non-members. (Find member companies here)
Our panel discussion moderator and speakers include:
- Jane Hwang, General Manager, Northern Region for Solnet
- Navindra Ramachandra, Head of Architecture and IT Strategy at AIA
- Paul Williams, Head of Strategy & Architecture at TOWER