International Careers Speed Mentoring Event
**EVENT SOLD OUT**
**PLEASE JOIN WAITLIST AND STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UNAA YP EVENTS!**
A chance for networking, mentoring and career development
Are you interested in working for the United Nations (UN)? Or an international career with purpose? Come and speak directly to global sector experts at the United Nations Association of Australia (UNAA) – Victoria Young Professionals (YP) careers speed mentoring event. You will gain exclusive access to advice from leaders across the global spectrum.
Instead of sitting back and listening to presentations, you will be part of small groups who will chat with individual mentors until the bell rings and then you move to another mentor. Mentors will be on hand to provide advice and ideas about international careers in the UN and related international organisations; the private sector and not-for-profits, as well as Government. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and information regarding international volunteering opportunities.
The UNAA – Victorian YPs are a group of friendly, like-minded, ambitious individuals always looking for opportunities to develop and grow. Don’t feel comfortable coming alone? Bring a like-minded friend or colleague.
6pm - 8pm, 29th June 2022
UNAA VIC Office, L6, 126 Wellington Parade East Melbourne
$20 for members and $25 for non-members
Limited spots available, so book your ticket asap!
- Rana Ebrahami, National Director, Multicultural Youth Advocacy Network (MYAN), former Head of Field Unit Esfahan, UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
- Alex Manahan, DFAT, Business Liaison & External Relations Manager, Victoria State Office
- Thenu Herath, CEO, Oaktree
- Elly Luca, Senior Manager at PwC Australia
- Ian Howie, Adjunct Professor International Studies, RMIT University, former UN Division of Human Resources, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), and International Labour Organsiation (ILO)