Introduction to consensual non-monogamy
Curious heart presents:
An introduction to consensual non-monogamy (CNM).
Everyone is capable of loving more than one person at a time. But have you ever wondered what it's like to 'be' with more than one person?
Non-monogamy is not for everyone, but if you are curious, predisposed, or eager to try it, how would you navigate it ethically, consensually, and in a healthy way?
Curious heart is a collective of open-minded, non-judgmental individuals dedicated to fostering an embracing CNM community, where like-minded people can support each-other, learn, grow and have fun together.
Join us for an intimate workshop / discussion in a stunning heritage building in Central Auckland, where you will learn:
- the various styles of non-monogamy and the societal view of CNM.
- useful tools to make smarter decisions about your relationship style and figure out if non-monogamy is right for you.
- some of the necessary skills, personal work and strategies needed to walk a non-monogamous path.
- how to bring up CNM with an existing monogamous partner.
- the common pitfalls of entering into a non-monogamous relationship.
You will leave with:
- a clearer understanding of what type of relationships are going to work (or not work) for you.
- exercises / tools you can use to help you fulfill the type of relationship you desire.
- resources to further your knowledge of CNM.
- connections with like minded-people.
This is the FIRST in the series of CNM focused events!
Keep an eye out on our calendar, we will be facilitating lots more workshops and events, with various topics such as jealousy, shame, trauma, healthy communication, self-responsibility, consent, sex and more!
- We are incredibly lucky to be able to use this beautiful location in a heritage building in Eden Terrace.
- We will provide complimentary healthy snacks and drinks.
- Parking is free on Sundays.
- We'd like to encourage self-reliance and minimize single use items. Please bring your own cup if possible.
- This is an intimate event with very limited numbers.
Looking forward to meeting our CNM community!