Introduction to Manual Photography (Photo One) | Maroochydore | Beginner (117547)
Introduction to Manual Photography (Photo One) is a workshop designed for photography beginners.
This class is perfect for beginners or self-taught photographers who want to gain a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of photography when it comes to manual shooting. You will be guided to an in-depth explanation about ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed and which modes to use in various situations.
Our dedicated Ted’s Academy Trainers will help you unlock the creative possibilities of photography with using your manual settings and guide you through focused practical shooting assignments.
- What makes a good Photo?
- Quick Overview - Memory Cards, File Types
- Sensors - What is it and importance of size?
- Fundamentals of Exposure (Exposure Triangle) - ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Camera Modes - P, S, A, M - Why use one over the other?
- Lenses & Focal Lengths - The difference a lens makes!
- Lens Compression - What is it?
- Composition - How to frame your subject
- Accessories - Which ones will help the most?
- Printing - Shooting ratio & equipment
- Practical Session - Lets go out and shoot!
What to Bring
- Camera with CHARGED Battery
- Memory Card
- Notebook and Pen
- Weather appropriate clothing & footwear
* Please note - depending on weather, we may or may not be able to go outside for the practical component of this course. If there are less than 3 attendees to a class, the overall course may take less than 3 hours to deliver.