Introduction to Manual Photography (Photo One) | Melbourne | Beginner (117547)
Introduction to Manual Photography (Photo One) is a workshop designed for photography beginners.
This class is perfect for beginners or self-taught photographers who want to gain a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of photography when it comes to manual shooting. You will be guided to an in-depth explanation about ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed and which modes to use in various situations.
Our dedicated Ted’s Academy Trainers will help you unlock the creative possibilities of photography with using your manual settings and guide you through focused practical shooting assignments.
- What makes a good Photo?
- Quick Overview - Memory Cards, File Types
- Sensors - What is it and importance of size?
- Fundamentals of Exposure (Exposure Triangle) - ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Camera Modes - P, S, A, M - Why use one over the other?
- Lenses & Focal Lengths
- Lens Compression - What is it?
- Composition - How to frame your subject
- Accessories - Which ones will help the most?
- Printing - Shooting ratio & equipment
- Practical Session
What to Bring
- Camera with CHARGED Battery
- Memory Card
- Notebook and Pen
- Weather appropriate clothing & footwear
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
There will be a short break halfway through the course if you wish to pop out and grab something to eat.
* Please note - This course is capped to 10 attendees maximum, so that we can deliver a greater quality hands-on experience. If there is a small number of attendees, the course may take less than the scheduled time to deliver. Depending on weather, we may or may not be able to go outside for the practical component of this course.