Metal Jewellery, Introduction to Silversmithing Workshop
This Introduction to Silversmithing workshop will be held at the beautiful The Soul Pantry, nursery cafe in the North Brisbane suburb of Stafford. Nestled in the back streets with a carpark and wheel chair access. Arrive early for your coffee or stay late for lunch.
This workshop will provide everything needed to make a piece of jewellery to take home on the day. You can choose between earrings, a pendant or a keyring. Participants will be shown the process of creating a completed piece of jewellery. Workshops are fluid and adjusted to suit individual needs.
Everything is provided for the workshop, including:
* Copper, brass and aluminium sheet metal, cut into basic shapes ready to be textured.
* Upcycled beads (small selection as this is a metal texturing and shaping workshop)
* Ethically sourced Sterling Silver for the ear wire.
* Inspirational images
** Cord supplied for pendant.
1. All materials to complete a piece of jewellery. Either a pair of earrings or a keychain, or a pendant for a necklace (leather cord available).
2. Light Snacks
WHAT TO BRING
1. Everything is supplied
WHAT TO WEAR
1. Something comfortable and cool in summer.
** WHEELCHAIR accessible.
NOTE: By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be photographed at the event. If you do not want to be photographed, please inform us when booking your ticket. Thank you.