Join Capel Youth Services for a full day of fun at Adventure World!
For youth aged 10-17 who live, work, or study in the Shire of Capel
Ticket price is $60 and includes
- Transport to and from Adventure World
- Reserved picnic area near the pool
- 5 staff to support throughout the day
- Full day access to all the amusement park
Please note that youth will be allowed to go off in groups of 2+ and may be unsupervised at times in the day. You can contact the Youth Officer on 0418 395 754 at any time throughout the Inzone program. Please ensure the young people bring a hat, water bottle, sunscreen, and lunch (or money to purchase). Families are welcome to drive up for the day to bring younger children (under your duty of care).
Bus Pick Up
- Capel Community Centre 8:00am
- Dalyellup Community Centre 8:15am
Bus Drop Off
- Dalyellup Community Centre 7:10pm
- Capel Community Centre 7:30pm
Participant Code of Conduct
Participants must read and agree to the Capel Youth Services Code of Conduct. I WILL NOT participate in any of the following:
- Be mean to anyone including, but not limited to, calling them names, putting them down, spreading rumours, or anything else that would make others uncomfortable or upset.
- Use racist or sexist language or insult people based on their religion, sexual orientation, disability, or physical appearance.
- Use violent, threatening, or aggressive behaviour or language.
- Deliberately damage any property including tagging and other forms of vandalism.
- Touch or take any property that does not belong to me unless I have permission from the owner.
- Bring alcohol or any other illicit substances to any Capel Youth Services programs.
- Be under the influence of any substances. If I am I will be asked to leave and if I refuse the police may be called.
Misbehaviour will be dealt with using a three-stage warning system. On the third warning, the young person will be asked to leave immediately and will be given a ban for a specific period depending on the severity of the incident and at the discretion of the Youth Community Development Officer. The warning level may also be automatically escalated depending on the severity of the breach. I acknowledge that if I break any clause in this contract I may be sent home immediately and / or barred from all future Capel Youth Services activities. I also understand that if I break any laws that the police will be notified.
Please note the standard Adventure World entry fees below should you wish to attend.
(These prices are not applicable to Shire of Capel Youth Services ticketholders)
Please contact Bec at the Shire of Capel on (08) 9727 0222 if you require assistance registering for the Inzone