IoT State of Play
Join the panel discussion to hear the state of play on the Internet of Things.
The event will be held at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs Auditorium, on July 7, 2022.
Key Themes will include:
- The IoT state of play between The World versus Australia
- The competitive advantage Australia and the Sunshine Coast hold in supporting a thriving IoT industry
- IoT is a value chain play. It only works when you have three essential parts connected tougher sensors, networks & data applications for decision making.
The value chain includes:
- Telstra - network provider - NBIoT, CatM1,5G to support the mass deployment of IoT solutions across multiple industries
- Greaseboss - provider of an end-to-end industrial IoT solution solving a real-life problem
- Meshed IoT - providing low power long-range IoT data networks and connecting multiple IoT solutions across government & industries
- UI - provider of the data integration and intelligence layer, making sense of the data for better decision making
Our panel members include:
- Simon Kaplan, Director at the Urban Institute, Australia
- Catherine Caruana-McManus, Co-founder at Meshed IoT
- Mark Chapman, Director at Telstra, Australia
- Lutz Heuser, Director at the Urban Institute, Germany
- Tim Hall, Co-CEO at Greaseboss, Australia
Doors open at 4:00 pm for a 4:30 pm start.
The ticket cost is $85, including a dinner and a drink.