Italian Farm Produce Cooking Experience with Mata Cooks
Engage your senses in this unique collaboration with Matilde of Mata Cooks for a Sunday afternoon cooking experience making a vegetarian Italian spread using Common Ground Project's summer harvest. Learn about how to make some Italian favourites, including a seasonal pasta. Harvest some ingredients from our regenerative farm, and we'll finish by eating altogether in our beautiful recycled building looking onto the farm. Led by Matilde, a passionate Italian chef, this cooking experience will take you on a journey through Matilde's insights, history and Italian culture whilst engaging in delicious seasonal food.
Join us for a beautiful Sunday afternoon cooking experience making a few Italian vegetarian dishes together, highlighting summer farm produce. Speriamo di vedervi lì!
- A 2.5 hour cooking experience led by Matilde of Mata Cooks, in a step-by-step format where Matilde will guide you through each step of the Italian recipes
- All materials for cooking included
- A Sunday early dinner altogether
What to Wear & Bring
- Please note: to protect yourself in the kitchen, we recommend you wear closed-toed shoes.
- Please bring your own materials for note taking.
- Local wines and beer will be optional at bar prices for during the experience and when we sit down for dinner.