JAPANESE COOKING CLASS (BEGINNER)
Learn the fundamentals of healthy and easy Japanese cooking, in this fun and informative hands-on workshop.
Follow detailed demonstrations by celebrated chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, who has had over twenty years experience and has frequented some of Sydney's top kitchens, authored two cook books and worked on shows like The Biggest Loser.
Some examples include:
• An understanding of basic Japanese seasonings
• How to balance each meal
• How to cook authentic rice
• How to make vegetarian dashi stock
• Miso soup (using homemade dashi/powdered dashi)
• How to cook teriyaki
• Making goma ae ( Japanese style very traditional salad) in two ways
• Cooking perfect tempura served with dipping sauce
• Basic knife skills
Also, all of Yoshiko's classes (except the "Japanese Cooking Class (Advanced)") are suitable for vegans.
- Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, 20 years of experience in teaching, author of "Cooking with Soy", " Cooking with Japanese super foods" and renowned for cooking in some of Sydney’s top kitchens and work on The Biggest Loser
- Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
- No washing required, unlike most cooking classes - all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
- Enjoy freshly made healthy Japanese food that are easy to replicate at home!
- Learn and try Japanese superfoods - the secrets of Japanese health, longevity and immune boosting that you don’t know much about!
- It is plant-based (Cholesterol free)
- Once you learn the basics of Japanese cooking, it’s easy to add other ingredients you love!
- Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home!
TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CLASS, CLICK HERE!
For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit my website- https://cookingwithyoshiko.com/terms-of-use/