JAPANESE COOKING CLASS (INTERMEDIATE)
Have you already got some decent cooking skills, or have already attended Yoshiko's Japanese Cooking Class (Beginner)?
Gain more advanced knowledge and skills in practical and healthy Japanese cooking, in this hands-on and fun workshop, tackling popular dishes like agedashi tofu, whilst learning how to use Japanese ingredients to maximise health benefits.
Follow detailed demonstrations by celebrated chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, who has had over twenty years experience and has frequented some of Sydney's top kitchens, authored two cook books and worked on shows like The Biggest Loser.
Some dishes you may cover:
• Cook healthier & easier eggplant dengaku
* Learn how to cook this without deep-frying
* Try two types of dengaku miso sauce
• Prepare agedashi tofu from scratch, using nori & daikon
• Daikon, edamame & umeboshi salad
• Learn how to use daikon to maximise its health benefits
• How to prepare Inari sushi from scratch
* Prepare 2 flavours of quinoa sushi
* Prepare reduced sugar inari skin from scratch
Also, all of Yoshiko's classes (except the "Japanese Cooking Class (Advanced)") are suitable for vegans.
• Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 30 days’ notice is given.
• If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
• Cancellations are not refundable.
• Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
- Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, 20 years of experience in teaching, author of "Cooking with Soy", " Cooking with Japanese super foods" and renowned for cooking in some of Sydney’s top kitchens and work on The Biggest Loser
- Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
- No washing required, unlike most cooking classes - all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
- Enjoy freshly made healthy Japanese food that are easy to replicate at home!
- Learn and try Japanese superfoods - the secrets of Japanese health, longevity and immune boosting that you don’t know much about!
- It is plant-based (Cholesterol free)
- Once you learn the basics of Japanese cooking, it’s easy to add other ingredients you love!
- Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home!
TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CLASS, CLICK HERE!
For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit my website- https://cookingwithyoshiko.com/terms-of-use/