Journey through Sound & Breath
Your body is the safest, most sacred place on the planet to be. Yet, we spend so much time looking externally, to seek more, to be more.
Take a journey in an immersive session to support you to return to your magic and treasure within, allow creativity to flow in and out with every breath, with the beautiful heart opening Mumma Cacao.
Through the power of breath, intention, active meditation & healing vibration of sound we will activate and release old patterns, energetic blockages and bring you home to an experience of wholeness within.
In this practice you will be guided to gently and safely to:
- Clear layers of heavy emotion and align to your energetic vibration
- Calm your nervous system and find "heart coherence" - a state where your mind and heart rhythms come into harmony and balance. (Heart Math Institute)
- Find increased energy and aliveness
- Rebalance energy centres
- Access healing at a subconscious level
- Activate your life-force energy to flow more freely
- Find deep states of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Strengthen the nervous system
- Connect to your mind/body system to re-align to health
- Experience a vibrational tune up at a cellular level to promote health and wellness
- Fully surrender and be guided into a meditative and magical state of bliss
You will experience an activating style of Breathwork that can allow for a powerful release of emotion, energy and toxins and very effectively restores and rebalances the body. This practice allows us to awaken our truth, potential and power from deep within. Your experience can be hugely powerful and awakening for mind, body, soul.
Relax and unwind with the healing sounds the Crystal bowls, Didgeridoo, flute, medicine drum and many other native healing instruments all intertwined to assist you in your own remembrance of your innate healing wisdom within.
- Bring along a mat, water bottle and any healing or comfort items you might like to have with you (pillow, blanket)
- Wear loose fitting clothing especially around your belly and chest
- Avoid caffeine and food a few hours prior to the session
- You may like to bring a journal for after the session
- Bring along an open heart & open mind, with no judgement on yourself
- Expect to feel sensations you may not have felt before
- Breathwork requires effort, so be prepared to do the work for maximum results and bliss!
Please read carefully prior to booking and discuss any concerns
Disclaimer Form - by purchasing your ticket you agree to details outlined in this form.
Breathwork is intended as a personal growth experience and should not be looked upon as a substitute for psychotherapy. Breathwork can involve dramatic experiences accompanied by strong emotional and physical release therefore this work is not appropriate for pregnant women (however subtle slow controlled breathing is suitable, where the facilitator can advise and guide you through this breath as an alternative) persons with cardiovascular problems, glaucoma, severe uncontrolled hypertension, a diagnosis of bipolar, schizophrenia or severe psychosis, acute infectious illness, or epilepsy.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND GUIDING YOU TO FIND YOUR TRUE AUTHENTIC SELF!