June iAccelerate Afternoon Tour & Information Session
Visit iAccelerate and learn how we can turn your idea into a business.
Step inside and see for yourself!
We believe what we do at iAccelerate is unique, join us to find out!
We open our doors for special tour and information sessions for anyone keen to learn more about the exceptional facilities and programs we offer. If you are considering to apply to become a resident, up-and-coming entrepreneur, potential investor or partner, or a just plain curious member of the community, we’d love to have you.
What will you discover?
- Hear about the iAccelerate program, it’s past, present and exciting future
- Deep dive into some of the program’s specifics
- Uncover pathways to engage with us and our community
- Tour our purpose-built premises and see what we offer our residents, and
- Ask any questions you may have about applying to the program
About the iAccelerate Centre
Australia's most active accelerator and incubator, providing a permanent home for 280+ startup companies. The iAccelerate Centre, features ‘plug and go’ expandable space at the UOW’s Innovation Campus, with 39 offices, 12 meeting rooms, 6 breakout spaces, 2 co-working spaces and the roof top terrace.
PLEASE NOTE: When you register for a tour of iAccelerate, we will add you to our mailing list so that you stay informed of upcoming events and news from iAccelerate and our residents companies. If you do not wish to be added to this list, please email email@example.com