Just Poppy's Burger Eating Challenge
The Just Poppy’s Burger Eating Challenge is a fundraiser for Trek2Health, brought to you by Just Poppy’s and 4074 FUNdraising.
The challenge is open to contestants aged 18 years and over and will be held at 1pm on Sunday, 15th October 2023 at Just Poppy’s, 20 Bogong Street, Riverhills 4074. Contestants can choose from the following categories:
- Public Vs. Food. Open to the general public. Entry fee is $25 p/person.
- Business Class. Open to businesses to submit teams of 4 contestants. Entry fee is $100 p/team.
- The Pros. Open to professional competitive eaters and the general public (who think they can beat them). Entry fee is $25 p/person.
Registration Form and entry fee must be submitted no later than 5pm, Friday, 13th October to be eligible to enter the challenge. Winners of each category will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place: $300 plus Trophy
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $50
- 1st Place: $200 plus Winner’s Mug
Public Vs. Food
- 1st Place: $50 plus Winner’s Mug