Living Futures: Kids Clothes Swap
Join our Kids Clothing Swap hosted by The Clothing Exchange!
Swapping is a clever and thrifty way to update your child's wardrobe and save you money while reducing waste sent to landfill. Here's how to get involved:
- Bring up to 6 quality items (pre-washed clothing or accessories) to swap as part of Living Futures Festival in Tunnel 1, between 10am and 11am. Your items will be screened to ensure a fair swap for all.
- For each item that you bring, you will receive a token in exchange. Don’t lose these! They are your currency for the swap and you will need them when you check out.
- After check in, the Clothing Exchange team will sort of the items and have them ready to be exchanged by 11am. You don't need to hang around and come back at 11am when all the garments have been sorted and the swap is ready to begin. There will be a brief introduction with the ‘rules of engagement’ for first time swappers.
- Swappers may then enter the ‘shop’ area and start shopping between 11am-11:30am.
- Once you are happy with your items you can check out by taking your new items back to the counter and handing over your tokens to 'pay' for them. Then all that's left to do is go home and enjoy your new things!
This event is part of the North Sydney Living Futures Sustainability Festival.
For more information on other events happening during the festival visit: www.northsydney.nsw.gov.au/Liv...