Kitchens For A Cause
Atlanta Magazine and Atlanta Magazine’s HOME in partnership with Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio are pleased to introduce ‘Kitchens for a Cause,’ a curated tour of seven spectacular kitchens that will benefit Meals on Wheels Atlanta. With a ticket purchase, these kitchens will be open for viewing on Saturday, September 30 from 10 am-4 pm followed by a celebration at MOWA from 4 pm-7 pm.
The kitchens on tour this year feature stunning designs. Attendees will see innovative styling, storage, multi-functional work surfaces, and appliances. We hope you will enjoy visiting each residential kitchen as well as the newly renovated Meals on Wheels Atlanta commercial space. The tour will showcase six new and incredible Atlanta kitchens, conveniently located in neighborhoods in the Buckhead, Chastain Park, and Ansley Park Neighborhoods.
All proceeds from the Tour Ticket Sales and VIP Speakeasy Kick-Off Reception Hosted by Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove will be donated directly to Meals On Wheels Atlanta.
Know Before You Purchase
*All attendees will be responsible for transportation to each kitchen on the tour and MOWA
*All ticket sales are final
• The Tour is self-guided. Ticket holders can start at any one of the six homes on tour. Complete the Tour by joining us at MOWA for lite bites, refreshments, and entertainment.
• Addresses for each of the homes on tour will be provided to each ticket holder three days before the Tour.
• Self-parking along one side of the street at each home on tour.
• Wristbands will be issued to all ticket buyers. Staff will be available at all homes on tour to check in with each ticket buyer.
• No food or drink allowed in homes on tour.
• No public restrooms available.
• No backpacks, large purses, or bulky bags permitted.
• No spiked heels. Shoe coverings will be required at each home and will be available on-site.
• No weapons.
• No pets.
• No strollers; no children under age 12. Children 12 and older must be ticketed.
• Homes on the tour are not handicap accessible.
• Photographs are permitted within the kitchens only.