KV Youth - Make your own chocolates workshop
Come and join us as we learn how to make beautiful and delicious chocolate!
The DIY Chocolates Workshop is an in-depth class involving talking about and tasting different types of chocolate from raw 100% cacao, dark, milk, ruby, and white. You will then get your hands busy crafting a selection of chocolates. You will take home a beautifully presented and lovingly made box of assorted Belgian Chocolates, including chocolate nut clusters, hand-dipped Turkish delight, and solid and filled chocolates. You will then package your hand-crafted chocolates into a beautiful gift box to take home or to gift.
Thursday October 5th from 2pm - 4pm
Meet at the KV showground carpark at 1pm for a trip over the mountain together. We'll return by 4:45pmish
MAXIMUM OF 4 PARTICIPANTS for this workshop
- Please bring an apron. If you do not have one, you will be provided with one.
- You will be provided with a hair net.
- You may be asked to remove earrings and bracelets. Beaded jewellery will not be allowed into the chocolate room.
- Closed in shoes must be worn. Please no thongs or sandals.
- Please email email@example.com at the time of booking this ticket if you have any food allergies.
This event is made possible thanks to the NSW Department of Regional Youth and the Kangaroo Valley Lion's Club Inc. and is open to all youth aged 12-24 years.