L-Acoustics Drive System Training - Sydney
This course is dedicated to Drive System, that is hardware and software elements which handle the audio program from the output of the console to the input of the loudspeaker enclosures.
- Identify the components and functionalities of the L-Acoustics drive system within the audio chain
- Implement the drive system hardware so that it is ready for calibration and operation
- Use LA Network Manager software for the control and monitoring of the L-Acoustics drive system
- Understand and implement the AVB-Milan audio distribution framework
- Computer with mouse
- Latest version of Soundvision and L-Acoustics Network Manager
- Notepad and pen
- System & Workflow
- Certificate upon successful course & test completion
- L-Acoustics Education Platform
- 1 Year activation/extension
- Membership to the Drive System group: forums and up-to-date material
- 3.5 CTS(I/D) RU
9am - 5pm (Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea is provided)
Applications Engineer, Jands
Scott Harrison brings more than 12 years' experience in the audio industry, including senior engineering and systems engineer roles in major productions such as Carols in the Domain, Australia Day Celebrations, and many product launches, awards shows, festivals, touring shows and everything in between.
Scott is L-Acoustics Certified to deliver training, in addition to system design, implementation, calibration and troubleshooting.