L-Acoustics M1/P1 Measurement and Tuning Training - Melbourne
M1/P1 Measurement and Tuning
In this training, the system engineer learns how to record measurements with the P1 processor and how to perform a loudspeaker system tuning with the M1 software.
- Know the tuning workflow with L-Acoustics tools
- Prepare a tuning session and associated measurement locations
- Record a set of measurements with La Network manager and P1
- Align main and sub with M1 Autoalign
- Equalize system frequency response with M1
- Monitor live acoustic metrics with M1 real-time analyzer
- Computer with mouse
- Latest version of Soundvision and L-Acoustics Network Manager
- Notepad and pen
- System & Workflow
- Certificate upon successful course & test completion
- L-Acoustics Education Platform
- 1 Year activation/extension
- Membership to the M1/P1 group: forums and up-to-date material
9am - 5pm (Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea is provided)
Applications Engineer, Jands
Scott Harrison brings more than 12 years' experience in the audio industry, including senior engineering and systems engineer roles in major productions such as Carols in the Domain, Australia Day Celebrations, and many product launches, awards shows, festivals, touring shows and everything in between.
Scott is L-Acoustics Certified to deliver training, in addition to system design, implementation, calibration and troubleshooting.