L-Acoustics Soundvision Training - Melbourne
This course is dedicated to Soundvision, the proprietary L-Acoustics software for 3D venue modelling and loudspeaker system design.
- Know the functionalities of the Soundvision software
- Design 3D venue models with surfaces and profiles
- Design loudspeaker system solutions through mechanical, acoustical, and electronical simulation
- Optimize line sources using quality indicators and autosolvers
- Computer with mouse
- Latest version of Soundvision and L-Acoustics Network Manager
- Notepad and pen
- System & Workflow
- Certificate upon successful course & test completion
- L-Acoustics Education Platform
- 1 Year activation/extension
- Membership to the Soundvision group: forums and up-to-date material
- 3.5 CTS(I/D) RU
9am - 5pm (Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea is provided)
Applications Engineer, Jands
Scott Harrison brings more than 12 years' experience in the audio industry, including senior engineering and systems engineer roles in major productions such as Carols in the Domain, Australia Day Celebrations, and many product launches, awards shows, festivals, touring shows and everything in between.
Scott is L-Acoustics Certified to deliver training, in addition to system design, implementation, calibration and troubleshooting.