L-Acoustics System and Workflow Training - Sydney
SYSTEM AND WORKFLOW
This course introduces the users to the L-Acoustics system approach and project workflow, giving an overview of all L-Acoustics tools and all professional roles involved. System & Workflow is the prerequisite for all other product training courses.
K System technician, Installation system technician, System engineer, L-ISA System engineer, L-ISA mixing engineer
- Understand the L-Acoustics approach in the global framework of sound systems
- Know the components of an L-Acoustics system and how they complement one with another
- Identify on which part(s) of the system you will be working
- Know the standard workflow steps in a project that involves an L-Acoustics system
- Understand your role(s) and interactions in this workflow
- Identify the L-Acoustics tools you will be using
- Computer with mouse
- Latest version of Soundvision and L-Acoustics Network Manager
- Notepad and pen
- Certificate upon successful course & test completion
- L-Acoustics Education Platform
- 1 Year activation/extension
- Membership to the System & Workflow group: forums and up-to-date materials
- 3.5 CTS(I/D) RU
9am - 5pm (Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea is provided)
Applications Engineer, Jands
Scott Harrison brings more than 12 years' experience in the audio industry, including senior engineering and systems engineer roles in major productions such as Carols in the Domain, Australia Day Celebrations, and many product launches, awards shows, festivals, touring shows and everything in between.
Scott is L-Acoustics Certified to deliver training, in addition to system design, implementation, calibration and troubleshooting.