Laneway Cinema: Bridesmaids
The Rocks Laneway Cinema
Amongst golden sandstone buildings and cobbled lanes on Playfair Street, you’ll find a giant screen surrounded by cosy bean bags and comfy deck chairs where you can watch your favourite movie under the stars each Wednesday night. Gates open at 5:30PM and the film commences at 7:00PM.
Entry to The Rocks Laneway Cinema is free, but for the best seats in the house - be sure to register for your free ticket, as there is limited seating available.
October is Mental Health Month and we will be proudly supporting Beyond Blue and screen your favourite comedy classics, spreading some joy and connection whilst breaking the stigma of mental illness. Profit from each $2 bag of popcorn sold will go to supporting Beyond Blue and keep the conversation open around mental health.
Runtime: 125 minutes
Rating: MA 15+
Synopsis: Annie, a jobless chef, is asked by her best friend, Lillian, to be her maid of honour. Issues evolve when she ruins the wedding events in a rage due to her conflicts with one of the bridesmaids.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 4 tickets per person/registration
- Limited registered seating and walk-up seating is available.
- Registered seating will only be held until the commencement of the movie. Once the movie has commenced, it will become available for walk-up guests.
- If you require accessibility access, please register for a seat and email email@example.com for further information and our team can assist you on the evening.
- Pass-outs are allowed up until the movie commences, but seating availability upon your return is not guaranteed.
- By registering for a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Is The Rocks Laneway Cinema free? Yes! It is free to attend the cinema. We strongly recommend to register for your free ticket to secure a seat. There is limited seating for walk-ups available.
- Can I bring food and beverage into The Rocks Laneway Cinema? You are welcome to bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages. Why not plan your evening and dine in at one of our many outlets in The Rocks – better yet, why not grab some take-away and settle in for the evening. Check out our retailers here serving a range of delicious eats!
- Is The Rocks Laneway Cinema dog friendly? Yes! We love dogs and we know you do too. We just ask that all pooches are on a leash, remain under your control and your responsibility. Please be considerate of those guests that may not love dogs as much.
- Is The Rocks accessible? Yes! If you require accessible access, please register for a ticket and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on access.
- What can’t I bring? Pop-up or external furniture, glass, BYO alcohol is not permitted on site.
- Is The Rocks Laneway Cinema all ages? All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What are the movie ratings? Each movie screening will vary, please check the website for details prior to registering for a ticket. Screenings will range from G up to MA15+ and viewers discretion is advised.
- What happens if I leave my seat? If you need to leave the cinema for the bathroom or to collect some delicious take-away, please see one of the friendly staff and they can provide you with a pass out token.