Learn Vedic Meditation Course
LEARN VEDIC MEDITATION COURSE
Join Lianne and learn the effortless practice of Vedic meditation in 4 short sessions.
Vedic meditation is a simple and effortless daily practice that anyone can learn.
It comes from the body of knowledge known as the Veda - the same body of knowledge yoga and Ayurveda originate from.
To practice, we sit comfortably with our eyes closed and gently lead the mind and body to a more relaxed state. We do this by using a personal mantra or sound, which calms the mind, rests the body and dissolves built up stress and fatigue.
It is taught in-person over 4 consecutive days:
In this session you will receive your personal mantra and initial instruction about the technique before being guided into your first experience of Vedic meditation.
Day 2, 3, 4
In these small group sessions we discuss the mechanics of meditation, how to make it a consistent daily practice, the physiology of stress and stress accumulation, how a daily Vedic meditation practice eliminates stress, experiences you may have in meditation, as well as diving deeper into transformational Vedic knowledge. We refine technique before meditating together at the end of each session.
By the end of the course you will be a self-sufficient meditator with a practice you can do anywhere, anytime without a teacher or an app.
Some of the benefits you will experience through a regular practice include:
- Happiness from within that doesn’t rely on everything going to plan
- Staying calm and adaptable through challenging times
- No sweating the small stuff
- Greater confidence and self esteem
- Less reactive and able to choose a better way to respond, even when triggered
- Ability to think more clearly and as a result an increase in productivity follows
Day 1: Sunday 25th June, time slot agreed at time of booking
Day 2: Monday 26th June, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Day 3: Tuesday 27th June, 7:00pm-8:30pm
Day 4: Wednesday 28th June, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Location: The Revillaging Project, 182 Browns Road Boneo
- You will receive a 'sign up form' from Lianne after booking your ticket. It is essential to complete the sign up form prior to the course commencing.
- It is essential for all 4 sessions to be completed consecutively, as sequential knowledge is offered each day.
To learn more before signing up, come along to a free Intro Talk on Tuesday 13th June from 7:00pm-7:45pm.