Lecker Life Drawing
Lecker Life Drawing is an inclusive, fun and body positive evening of drawing, chatting, wine drinking and cheese eating. Held in Beechworth at the Old Stone Hall, this event is for people (+18 years) of all drawing abilities to come together and be creative!
Please carefully read over the information below about how the evening will run, safety, what's provided, your host, and the cancellation policy.
ABOUT THE SESSION:
Lecker life drawing is a judgement free and accessible space. The sessions are lightly guided with a range of drawing activities to encourage everyone to scribble to their heart's content and have a laugh. The longest pose will take 10 minutes. These sessions are designed to help you feel a little more creative than when you arrived.
This month we'll be upstairs at the Tanswell's Commercial Hotel in Beechworth. You can purchase a glass of vino at the bar, and hoe into a seasonal and local cheese platter upstairs.
* Art materials including charcoal, pastels, pencils, pens, textas, ink, newsprint (cheap paper made from wood pulp and *perfect* for scribbling on). You'll also be provided with a board to lean on and a model to draw!
* A delicious spread of cheese, dips and crackers to keep you satiated.
What to bring:
All you need to bring is yourself (+ a fab attitude). If you have any personal art supplies you love to draw with, please feel free to bring them!
Arrival & Start Time:
Arrive upstairs at the Tanswell's Hotel in Beechworth at 7pm to set yourself up and devour some cheese. Please grab yourself a drink at the bar before 7pm. Our sessions begin at 7.15pm. Doors will be locked after this point but there will be a halftime break to grab a drink or run to the loo.
This session is strictly over 18's unfortunately.
Our models vary from seasoned professionals to curious first timers! Our models are paid well for their time and treated with the utmost respect :)
If you would like to try out posing, please email me and we can have a chat.
Using your phone or taking photographs is not allowed during the session whilst our model is posing.
If you need to check your phone or take a phone call, please signal out to me and I can let you out at the end of the pose. You are more than welcome to take as many snaps as you'd like during the break and afterwards of your drawings.
If you need to use the bathroom or leave the space for another reason whilst the session is underway, please wait until the pose has finished (they're short poses!) and let me know.
1. Please send an email no later than 9:00am the day before the session in order to receive a refund (this allows other lovely scribblers the chance to take your spot!)
2. Due to illness: If you're feeling unwell, please stay at home! In order to receive a full refund, please email no later than 9:00am the day before the session .
3. If it's too late to get a refund, let's have a chat and we can lock in another date for you to come along and transfer your ticket over if you’d like.
To cover our costs, sessions require a minimum of 12 participants in order to run and are subject to cancellation. A refund will be issued, or a transfer to another session date. Thank you for understanding!