Let's create - Watercolour Painting - Embracing Creativity for people with disabilities session
Let’s Create! Embracing Creativity for People with Disabilities. This session: Watercolour Painting
Welcome to our inclusive art class designed to embrace creativity for individuals with disabilities! In our art sessions, we aim to create a supportive and empowering environment where everyone can explore their artistic abilities and express themselves freely. In collaboration with Melissa Groenewold, your group facilitator, we are committed to ensuring a positive and inclusive experience for each participant.
Each session will be a different project, it will be guided step-by-step by the facilitator and each session will have a different medium focus such as Acrylic painting, Clay work, Watercolour painting, Guided ceramic painting and Mixed Media. Please see the events image and name for this session's focus.
Below you will find more details about our sessions – but first – learn more about our Facilitator, Melissa Groenewold:
"Since losing both my hands and feet when I was 17yr, I have been passionate about people with disabilities having equal opportunities in life. I combine this passion with my love of art to create a space that allows People with Disability to explore their creative side, try new mediums and have fun!".
In our art classes we offer
• Inclusivity and accessibility
• Sensory Exploration
• Person centred approach
• Community and connection
Our art sessions are specifically tailored to accommodate a wide range of disabilities. Our facilities are equipped with a concrete access ramp with no steps in the pathway and a wheelchair accessible toilet. We understand that everyone may have unique abilities and preferences, we encourage you to bring any tools and supports that will assist you in having a positive experience. Each person has different abilities, learning style and learning pace, we have kept our class sizes small so that we can adapt and accommodate to meet individual needs.
We are excited to embark on this artistic journey with you, where creativity knows no bounds and everyone's unique abilities are celebrated. Join us in our inclusive art class, and together, let's unlock the transformative power of art and unleash our boundless creativity.
Booking details below:
• Please enrol only if you able to attend as we only enrol 6 students per class.
• These sessions could be claimed against NDIS – please check with your provider prior to enrolling.
• No fees are charged at the time of booking – an invoice will be issued which is due 5 days after the session. All clients are responsible to ensure the invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Please contact us if you have questions regarding your own specific needs
• Support workers do not need a ticket for this event to help their clients
• Refunds available for cancellations 7 days prior to the event. No refunds for non-attendance
We look forward to getting creative with you!