Inner Vibrational Journey through Breath & Sound Work 1
Experience a powerful inner journey with vibrations through Sound and Breath facilitated by Master Sound Healer, Liam Le Kelle.
About this event
We use sound & breath to guide you to heal, grow and to reconnect to yourself from within through this powerful vibrational therapy.
During this session, you will be guided by the vibrational energy of sound and breath, working with your own intentions and allowances, to enter a higher state of awareness and re-establish your connection with yourself. This type of work can enable powerful self-healing and rebalancing of the energetic system. Ultimately we are all energy and vibration…
How does it work?
Through the power of your breath and a multi-instrumental experience, you’ll be immersed in the beauty and magic of the Yidaki, flutes, gongs, singing bowls, drums, chimes and other instruments as well as a transportable voice. The music is created live for each event and will guide your healing and transformation. Each will be individually tailored for what is required at that time with different instruments and themes to maximise the transformative experience.
Self development and Benefits
Sound has been used for healing for thousands of years and vibrational healing/medicine is now being discovered through modern scientific research, showing that frequencies can:
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Boost the immune system
- Improve sleep
- Raise energy levels
- Relieve stress
- Release trauma and tension
- Fewer mood swings
- Improve pain management
- Lower cholesterol and blood pressure
No previous experience needed to attend these sessions, the intention is to take you on a journey of self-discovery and healing by immersing you in this experience.
EVENT: Inner Vibrational Journey though Breath & Sound Work
DATE: 8th December 2023
TIME: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start time.
LOCATION: Bancoora Inn Traditional Ryokan, 291 Breamlea Rd, Connewarre, Vic 3227
PRICE: Earlybird $85 +GST for the first 20 tickets. After this $100 +GST.
These first sessions are still at a special gift price to start up our workshops again in this region. This will only last for a short time as we will raise the value of these sessions to match the price for the Melbourne sessions and the high quality work and skill that is provided.
There is a STRICT NO REFUND POLICY. If you have booked and are not able to attend, you can organise the transfer of tickets to someone else. Tickets are non-transferable to another event.
Spaces are limited, you must book your place prior to the event.
WHAT TO BRING: Please bring a yoga mat, blankets/cushion, water bottle (metal and plastic bottles only) and diary/notebook and pen (if you wish to journal any insights). You might also bring an eye mask to enhance your personal experience.
Eat a light lunch/dinner PRIOR (NO HEAVY FOOD) and avoid any form of caffeine on the day of the sound and breath healing journey.
About Liam Le Kelle
Liam is a Master of Sound and Shamanic Healer and Master in working with Energies. His skills have been acquired through decades of practice and training in Australia and internationally. His training and experience includes:
- Traditionally trained and initiated in healing with Didgeridoo /Yidaki
- Training in the ancient Tibetan sound and Tantric healing for over 7 years, and initiated through the lineage
- over 10 years of vocal training in Vocals Alexander Technique with healing through voice and breath
- over 10 years of vocal and breath work training under the master teachers in classical, contemporary and jazz, as well as ancient vocal techniques from various cultures such as Tibet, Mongolia and Siberia
- Initiated as a Reiki master in 4 healing modalities
- Liam's dedication to learning from different indigenous groups has taken him across the globe. He has received training and initiation in sound healing from various indigenous communities in Australia, North America, South America, Mexico, and Tibet, deepening his understanding of the profound connection between sound, healing, and indigenous wisdom
I look forward to embarking into a magical healing journey with you.
Liam Le Kelle
I wish to acknowledge and pay respect to the First People of this land. I pay respects to their Elders, past, present, and emerging.