Life Skills: Bullet Journaling
Start the year organised and join this introduction workshop on how to bullet journal delivered by artist Mary Sunarho.
Bullet journaling is great for self care, mental health, organising and creativity while improving your memory. Bullet journaling can be used for planning, tracking, reflection and doodling, creating a positive habit of mindfulness and getting organised.
- Monday 15 January, 10am - 12.30pm at Warringah Mall Library
- Monday 15 January, 1 - 2.30pm at Warringah Mall Library
Ages 12 - 24
$15 + booking fee
Participants will take home a dot journal and a pack of brush markers.
All materials for the workshop are provided.
In this workshop, Mary will take you through:
- Understanding quality and correct supplies
- Basic elements of journal design
- Basic design principles in creating good and clear layout
- Basic doodle drawings to support the visual aesthetic of your journal
- Application of design principles to create a time based planner (daily to do list, weekly schedule, monthly spread)