Light & Dark Exhibition Launch & Performance
Combining Movement, Music and Visual art, Light and Dark is a raw, honest and moving performance that encapsulates the challenges we all have in finding light in our lives, as we navigate the dark corners of our existence.
As man continues to attempt to shine light, as holy lands are abolished, the one true light of our existence continues to shine through.
With an intimate yet exceptional cast, including Jules Haddock (Art of the Minds/ The Anxious Bird), Casey Chellew (Indefinitedance company from Melbourne), Hazel Ray (Hazel Ray Music) ,Cherie Gilmore (writer/drama teacher ) backed by the original track written by Anth Dymke (Musician/ Composer. Watch on as they create a piece of art that tells the powerful struggles of light and dark in our lives, empowering its audience to reflect and explore emotional perceptions of light and dark, through this installation experience.
What you can look forward to:
- Beautiful abstract images of light and dark.
- Powerful sculptures of light hope in the ruins of our existence
- Spoken and passionate expression
- Personal heartfelt songs of light and dark
- A drink on arrival
- The most amazing dance performances from the indefinite dance team
- Connections to likeminded others