Lino Cut, Print & Sip Workshop
Put down the satisfying TikTok videos and do it yourself!
Enjoy the process of linocutting, carving an aesthetic design which is then painted and printed onto rag paper producing your own art prints.
What to remember:
- All of our in-studio sessions are BYO drinks and nibbles.
- An open creative mind and a willingness to have fun.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start time.
- This session will run for approximately 2-3 hours.
What we will have for you:
- A selection of professional carving tools, block of lino per person, samples and examples of designs, artist-grade acrylic paints, rag paper and more to create your masterpiece.
- Wine glasses (they’re clean although a little covered in paint).
- Full sized fridge to keep the essentials fresh and cool.
- All art supplies needed for your creation.
- A warm, inviting and friendly professional artist hosting your session.