Locked in for the Night: A haunted Sleepover at Gundagai Gaol
Attention all ghost hunters! Do you have what it takes to spend the night in one of the most haunted locations in Australia? Join us for a thrilling ALL NIGHT ghost hunt at the Old Gundagai Gaol!
Participants will sleep in tents, either bringing their own 2–3-person dome tent or using one provided by us. You'll be surrounded by the eerie atmosphere of the gaol, with its history of ghostly sightings and unexplained phenomena. Who knows what you might encounter during your stay?
Before the hunt begins, we'll gather for dinner at Lott's Family Hotel, located a short walk from Gundagai Gaol. This historic building is the perfect setting for a delicious meal and some spine-tingling ghost stories to get you ready for the night ahead.
When we head back at the gaol, we will then embark on a ghost hunt with some set vigils, finishing up with a night where you can explore the gaol and its ghostly inhabitants, at your leisure.
In the morning we'll gather for a hearty breakfast provided by Niagara Cafe in Gundagai. It's the perfect way to wrap up an unforgettable experience.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of this one-of-a-kind ghost hunt. Book your spot today and get ready for a night you'll never forget!
- 6:30pm - arrive at the gaol and erect your tent or make yourself comfortable in a 2 person tent we can provide for you (please bring your own sleeping bag/pillow etc).
- 7:30pm - walk to Lotts Family Hotel for a delicious dinner and maybe hear about some spooky encounters which have taken place at this historic pub
- 9pm - back at the gaol, we start our ghost hunt! Three set vigils to see who from the spirit realm is still around and wants to communicate. You will use our specialised ghost hunting equipment, or you're welcome to bring your own.
- 11:30pm - free time! This is your chance to explore the gaol and conduct your own vigils, or you can roll into your sleeping bag and get some well-deserved rest.
- 6am - awaken to a delicious breakfast provided by Niagara Cafe in Gundagai.
- 6.30am - say farewell to the gaol and your hosts, and we hope to see you again.
Terms and conditions:
- This is a 12-hour experience.
- There are two ticket prices - One for 'bring your own tent' and one which we will provide a tent.
- Tents must be a maximum of 3-person dome tents due to space limitations.
- Due to the nature of this event, it is adult only with participants being a minimum of 18+ years.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the gaol premises. If you are found to be under the influence, you will be asked to leave.
- Please bring your own bedding etc, APPI will not provide any sleeping bags or pillows.
- Dinner/breakfast/tea/coffee/hire fee of the location and the set ghost hunt is included in the fee.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstance. Please consider carefully before purchasing your ticket.
- This sleepover will go ahead in all weather.
- This location is not suited for those with accessibility issues. Please be aware that we will be walking to the restaurant, and there are many stairs and uneven surfaces in the prison complex.
- We deserve the right to change catering service providers if necessary. All information is accurate at the time of ticket release.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions here before purchasing your ticket.