Time management is essential to a productive day, but many of us struggle to manage our time effectively. Register for our half-day workshop and we can help you to improve your time management skills.
What to expect:
The workshop has three elements: managing your own time, making the most of your time, and managing relationships with others.
WHO IS MANAGING TIME WORKSHOP FOR:
- Team members struggling to manage their time successfully
- Everyone & Anyone
- Learn how to prioritise activities to complete critical tasks and achieve organisational objectives
- Understand how to manage others' expectations and know when to respectfully say "No."
- Analyse what motivates you to get something done
- Practice time chunking and time blocking to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
AFTER THE SESSION, ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Prioritise important tasks over time-wasters
- Regularly engaging in creative and strategic thinking
- Have stronger problem-solving and decision-making confidently and efficiently
- Effectively delegate and follow up with activities with trust
- Have the self-confidence to recognise when to reach out for support.
Limited to 12 participants.
Please call 1800 868 254 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.