MARAM Collaborative Practice Training - FACE TO FACE
MARAM is the Multi Agency Risk Assessment & Management Framework which was introduced after the Royal Commission into Family Violence in Victoria in 2016.
The MARAM Framework sets out the responsibilities of different workforces in identifying, assessing and managing family violence risk across the family violence and broader service system. The Framework is also acknowledged as a best practice approach to responding to family violence across all areas of our communities when family violence is disclosed or identified.
This a one day training. At the completion of this training you will be sent an evaluation form to complete and you will receive a certificate of completion.
Please note this training has been adapted to be Gippsland specific in the referral pathway discussions.
Pre-reading, zoom links and other resources will be emailed prior to the training for you to read or download to your device so you can refer to these during the training.
MARAM Collaborative Practice covers:
• MARAM responsibility 1: Respectful, sensitive and safe engagement
• MARAM responsibility 2: Identification of Family violence risk
• MARAM responsibility 5: Secondary consultation and referral, including for comprehensive family violence assessment and management response
• MARAM responsibility 6: Contribute to information sharing with other services (as authorised by legislation)
• MARAM responsibility 9: Contribute to coordinated risk management
• MARAM responsibility 10: Family Violence: Collaborate for ongoing risk assessment and risk management