Massage for Inner Health Foundations for Massage
Massage for Inner Health
Foundations for Massage Course
Total course cost $590
Deposit at time of booking $100
2 days in person/ face to face learning
Learn to commence your new career or support family and friends with Relaxation Massage.
Next course - Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd April 2023 9am -5 pm
Located at Beach Road, Christies Beach SA 5165 (Address details given on enrolment)
- Practical and Theory introducing Foundations for Relaxation Body Massage
- Learn the History and Benefits of Massage, Understand the times when massage is and isn’t appropriate, learning of Contraindications.
- Professionalism as a Therapist, Understanding the Code of Conduct and requirements
- Self care as a Therapist, looking after yourself and posture whilst massaging
- Setting up a welcoming Environment/ Correct Table set up and Draping for client privacy
- Understanding Client Case History form and written requirements
- Energy techniques and Massage sequence to Relax your recipient
- At completion of this course you will be able to complete a 60 minute Relaxation massage including Legs/ Feet, Back, Arms/ Hands, Neck, Chest and Abdomen.
Ready to commence your new career or support family and friends with Relaxation Massage.
Course includes assessment for completion Certificate. Coming soon course recognition to join complimentary therapy membership and gain access to practitioner insurance.
$100 deposit is non-refundable. There is no course payment refunds - Details of course transfer or defer dates with more than 10 days notice of course commencement have no transfer fee. Less than 10 days notice, a course transfer fee applies.
Course bookings will receive a booking confirmation email outlining course enrolment, payment policy and final payment due date.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the course.
PRESENTED BY MASSAGE FOR INNER HEALTH – M.F.I.H
Our vision is to provide a nurturing and welcoming, safe learning environment. Empowering each individual to grow their authentic self and learn wellbeing tools, for their life journey and to help others.
Tanya is the Founder and Principal Practitioner at Massage for Inner Health working as a Remedial Massage Therapist for the past 14 years.
Qualifications - Diploma Community Services/ Child Care, Diploma Remedial Massage HLT50307, Certificate IV TAE40116
Massage for Inner Health presents workshops with self care techniques, support to families and professional courses to add to your current practice or start your new career.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 0417 832 158