Masterclass in Presentation Mastery with Miriam Chancellor
What other top professionals say about the Masterclass
I have no hesitation in saying that this was one of the best professional development courses I have been on ~ and as a professional with over 20 years experience at management level, this is high praise. - Mark Hundal, Head of Commercial, oOh!media NZ
If you’re ready to work with someone at the top of their game who will help you get to the top of yours then go no further than Miriam Chancellor from Naked Audience. Confronting, exhilarating and transformational. - Toby Beaglehole, Chief Executive Officer, BCITO
Just goes to prove you CAN teach an old dog new tricks - Helen Parker, Chief Executive Officer, Pinnacle Midlands Health Network
Miriam did an outstanding job of creating a safe environment for us, giving a strong platform for providing honest and constructive feedback. This course increased my confidence and provided me with a strong practical framework and a suite of tools to use for future speaking opportunities. - Vanessa Rayner, Head of Financial Markets, RBNZ
Attending Miriam's Masterclass helped me uncover deep personal insights about how I saw myself as a presenter and why I felt stuck. Miriam's method and coaching immediately shifted my thinking, and I no longer feel stuck! I highly recommend Miriam's Masterclass. - Matt Laing, Principal Consultant, Radically
Naked Audience presents a Masterclass in Presentation Mastery
A transformative two-day masterclass for top professionals looking to take their speaking skills to the next level. Magnify your presence and confidence, craft and deliver messages with impact, and ignite a passion for speaking.
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How to transform your presence and confidence as a speaker and stand out in a competitive marketplace
- Powerful strategies for speaking in the office, boardroom, at conferences, and in job interviews
- How to deliver messages that inspire and influence
- Break-through in areas of message clarity and purpose to enable you to speak decisively in high-stress situations
- What’s preventing you from being an effective and impactful speaker
- Your strengths, weaknesses, and speaking style through the facilitation and support of an expert trainer
Don’t settle on ordinary, when you can be extraordinary. Commit to the ultimate two days of professional and personal growth.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Two days of personalised, hands-on training with expert coach, Miriam Chancellor
- Onsite, luxury accommodation for the night of the 12th October
- The opportunity to network and get input from other top professionals
- Workbook and resources
- Two days of gourmet catering
- Formal 3-course dinner and pre-dinner drinks
- A one-hour, one-on-one follow up session with Miriam
There is also the option to stay at the lodge the night before the Masterclass (Wednesday night) at a reduced rate of $300 (RRP $490). This option is particularly suitable for attendees travelling from out of town and for anyone keen to meet other participants before the Masterclass commences on Thursday morning.
Miriam Chancellor is a leading executive public speaking and presentation coach and Past-President of Auckland Toastmasters.
Miriam coaches clients to overcome the challenges of public speaking to enable them to achieve their professional goals. She works with a range of clients, from entrepreneurs to leaders of global organisations. Miriam also coaches several of New Zealand’s leading C-Suite executives.
Through her years of experience, Miriam has identified the small changes that make an enormous improvement to a person’s presenting style. She now seeks to share that knowledge with you.
- Cancelling 21+ days from the event will result in a credited ticket for the next Masterclass
- Cancelling 7 - 20 days from the event will result in a credited ticket for an upcoming Masterclass, however, a penalty fee of 50% of the original ticket price will be incurred
- No refund or credit will be given if a cancellation occurs up to and including 6 days prior to the event