Matched Speed Dating Sacramento, Ages 28-40
Following hugely popular demand, CitySwoon's unique and successful matched speed dating is returning to Sacramento! Experience our fresh take on traditional speed dating.
Fill out a profile in under 5 minutes and be matched on a series of 6-8 quick-fire date rounds to THE most compatible singles in the room.
Check-in is on your phone, with NO match cards, drink tokens, paper or pens required - just bring your phone and your great attitude! So, please ensure it's fully charged.
Kupros Craft House is Sacramento's premier craft bar and grill. Situated in a 1910 two story craftsman building that epitomizes the beauty and charm of the midtown Sacramento area. Kupros is considered to be a second home to many. A gathering place of ultimate comfort where you can relax and enjoy the very best in craft beer and hand crafted cocktails - it's the perfect date spot - why not go on plenty in one night?!
- You will experience a series of relaxed mini-dates selected for you each round by an intelligent algorithm live at the event.
- Hosted by a friendly and professional team.
- Handpicked, top bar with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Connect freely with your mutual matches the next day on CitySwoon.
- Opportunity to connect with the other participants you don't date on the night.
The success rate is higher than both online dating and traditional speed dating! But don't let the tech fool you - this is all about meeting REAL people in REAL life!
- Over 95% receive a mutual match
- A closely-managed balance of men & women - we work very hard at it!
- Bigger events mean better events.
- Over 8 years of experience! Many thousands of events plus hundreds of thousands of matches, relationships and marriages!
- Meticulously planned events - we don't want to waste your time with cancellations, so we only list the events we're very confident will run.
- Never date the same person twice - our system remembers who you've already met so you'll always have a new person to meet on each date round! (This is for real life and virtual events too). So, book into several events with confidence.
What to Expect: https://cityswoon.com/howItWor...
Fun fact: Cityswoon still holds the Guiness World Record that launched us!
Other things to note.
- You will kindly adhere to all host and venue instructions, including all applicable health guidelines.
* A completed CitySwoon simple profile is required to participate. Tickets will NOT be available at the door. Tickets are limited by venue capacity and high demand.
**To support our venue partner, there is a 1 drink or food item minimum.
Can't make this one? See all other upcoming events in your city here: https://cityswoon.com/speed-da...
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Please ensure you are within the stated age limits for this event.
What can I bring into the event?
Your smartphone *really* helps. As does your smile :) Our host always help you out anyhow, so don't stress.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Just email us firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. Sorry, these events are tricky and time consuming to organise. We also take pride in having closely balanced numbers. We do allow transfers to another event if you let us know 7 days out.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. But you will need to complete your free CitySwoon profile with the email you registered with eventbrite. We add this to the event list. So, simply login to CitySwoon.com and click the 'Im Here Now' button when you arrive. Easy!
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Please do this on your CitySwoon.com profile. You may not be able to amend your gender. Please contact us if this is the case.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You need to contact us to do this and we need at least 7 days notice.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No. But your Cityswoon profile must be registered with the same email you purchased your ticket.
Please also note that we can only book you into events that are within 2 years leeway (either side) of the advertised age range as per our terms & conditions.