Melbourne Sewists Fabric Swap & Picnic
If you're anything like me, dreaming about all the wonderful summer clothes I will make helps me shiver through the depths of winter!
To celebrate the arrival of the warmer weather and bring the thriving Melbourne sewing community together, you are invited to a Spring Fabric Swap and Picnic at iconic picnickers park: Edinburgh Gardens.
Bring along any fabric that you would like to see go to a new happy home!
But please keep the following expectations in mind:
1. All fabric must be clean and wearable (no smelly, musty fabrics that were from grandma and kept in a box in the garage for 30 years! Unless of course, said fabric is a true vintage gem!)
2. Minimum of 1m per fabric piece. No scraps!
3. All fabric pieces must be clearly labelled with width, length, fibre content (if known) and if has been pre-washed.
4. This is a fabric SWAP - no money will be exchanged for fabric. You will instead be paid with smiles, kindness and happy hearts!
5. All attendees must bring at least one piece of fabric to swap.
6. Bring along some light nibbles to share and a drink or two for yourself.
The hope of this is event is to bring our wonderful sewing community together to share in the love of our hobby, put names to the faces we see on Instagram, share fabric and make friends!
Please purchase a **FREE** ticket so I can keep track of how many people will be attending.
See you in the Spring time!