Menlo Innovations Factory Tour (In-Person)
This tour is in-person at Menlo's office, located in downtown Ann Arbor. Find our virtual experience here!
We invite you to experience Menlo Innovations’s joyful and disciplined methodologies that are the foundation on which we have built our business culture. On this tour, a pair of Menlo team members will spend 90 minutes guiding you through the Menlo “factory” and give you time to ask questions about our processes.
Some commonly covered topics include:
• How Menlo built an intentional culture focused on joy and agility
• Using visual management to plan and track projects
• How pairing and strategically rotating resources through project teams and departments or roles can cut down on "towers of knowledge"
• How we adjusted our culture/practices to support a hybrid work environment
• How to promote collaboration in your work environment
• Running experiments as a way to pursue culture change
• Using High-Tech Anthropology® to create products people want to use
• Hiring the right people through Extreme Interviewing
Public tours are limited to 15 attendees. If you have a large group, or would like a more customized experience, we highly recommend booking a private tour to ensure that your tour covers everything that's most important to your group. Private tours are customized directly to your group's needs.