Mental Health Wise workshop for Fitness Professionals
Mental Health Wise workshop for FITNESS PROFESSIONALS - earn 2 CEC's!
Mental Health Wise for Fitness Professionals is an entry level, introductory workshop on mental health. Also a must for large scale gym operators & small business owners who employ staff.
As of July 2022, WHS Law states that businesses are required to ensure all reasonable action is taken to minimise psychosocial hazards for employees at work (eg, stress, fatigue, burnout, harassment). Individuals working in the fitness industry are not immune to these hazards, therefore it is in everyone's best interest and duty of care to receive education and training on this subject matter.
- Learn how to respond and engage in psychologically safe discussions with clients/members/staff who disclose their struggles with mental health and other life stress.
- Understand the importance of not 'fixing' someone, but rather listen to understand; and to maintain professional boundaries (to mitigate burnout, fatigue and stress).
- Learn to spot the signs a person is becoming mentally unwell and may need to engage in other support.
- Understand the importance and necessity to reflect and debrief with your own support crew to stay mentally fit for the rigors of being in the Fitness industry.
- Understand the benefits of completing Mental Health awareness training from a marketing and business perspective.
Click on the ASSESSABILITY button at the top of the page (beside get tix) for all details regarding location and venue
OF NOTE: We can run this workshop as a group session to entire businesses, please reach out anytime to discuss
Leonie - Principal Trainer & Founder
M: 0466 414 501