Moreton Bay Says No To Violence 2023 Annual March
You are invited to unite with the Moreton Bay community, to stand up - speak out - and march together against family and domestic violence.
Join us for the 15th annual community event on Friday 20th October 2023.
Business, club/organisation representatives, school representatives and members of the community are requested to gather at 8:30am at Rotary Park, Redcliffe (186 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe QLD 4020) in advance of the march start.
The Moreton Bay Says No 2 Violence March will commence at 9:00am.
Attendees will march along Redcliffe Parade, the main street of the Redcliffe CBD, continuing along the waterfront and down the ANZAC Avenue access road to the Redcliffe Settlement Cove Amphitheatre/Basketball Court.
The marching group will be supported by staff and volunteers from the Queensland Police Service, who in addition to participating in the event will implement road safety measures and road opening procedures as attendees walk along Redcliffe Parade.
A formal ceremony will be held at the Redcliffe Amphitheatre in Settlement Cove at the completion of the march.
- Attendees are asked to register their participation in this year’s March.
- By registering your attendance, you will assist our volunteer event coordinators to communicate with you about unexpected weather announcements and other important information about the day.
- Social media resources to show your support are available for businesses, schools and club/organisations via the www.mbsn2v.com.au website.
Photography/Video Awareness Statement
The annual Moreton Bay Says No To Violence community event would like to make participants aware of the presence of media agencies, their affiliates and agents. Your image and likeness and/or any interview statements from you may be used in publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet).
Media agencies, their affiliates and agents may capture images before and during the event and will not be limited to:
- a) Interviews, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise to make a video reproduction of you and/or record your voice;
- b) May or may not ask for permission to use your name; and
- c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of you, and/or recording of your voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness purposes.
If you have concerns about your image being captured, please make yourself known to the photographer, requesting your image not be used and that you do not give your consent.