Mother's Day Portraits
Capture a special family moment with our professional photographer and take home a free A4 print thanks to Bentleys Camera House.
Tickets are $20 each and bookings are essential. Included in your ticket:
- VIP parking with Valet service included
- Enjoy a 15 minute professional candid photo shoot with local photographer Jonas C. Photography in our Indro studio
- Select your favourite black and white print from the shoot
- Collect your $20 Indooroopilly Shopping Centre gift card
- Visit Bentleys Camera House (Level 1 near Coles) to collect 1 x free instant A4 print
FRI 5 MAY 10AM – 4PM
SAT 6 MAY 10AM – 4PM
SUN 7 MAY 10AM – 4PM
FRI 12 MAY 10AM – 4PM
SAT 13 MAY 10AM – 4PM
SUN 14 MAY 10AM – 4PM
THE HABITAT SPACE, LEVEL 2 NEXT TO SABA
Bookings essential - *ONE TICKET PER FAMILY
Your family will receive a 15 minute session with the photographer who will take some candid and posed photos in black and white. At the end of your session, you will have the opportunity to select the photo you wish to take home. Each family will receive one A4, black and white portrait to take home for free. Photos will be printed by Bentleys Camera House, located on Level 1 (near Coles). After your photoshoot, please make your way to Bentleys Camera House where your photo will be waiting for you, reserved under your surname.
Your ticket includes complimentary Valet parking, here's how it works:
- Enter the car park via Gate 5 (the ramp closest to the cinemas) and follow the signs. Entry is via Musgrave Road
- Let the Valet Attendant know you’re attending a Portraits With Mum session
- Issue your keys and provide your mobile number to our Valet Attendant so you can be issued a valet ticket
- Enter the shopping centre via the escalator to Level 3, and walk directly to the next escalator in front of Cotton On. You will arrive on Level 2. Walk directly to Country Road. The Habitat Space is located to the right, next to Saba.
- Return to the Valet parking once you have collected your print and any shopping and they will retrieve your car for you.
4 tips for your Portraits With Mum photo session:
- Prepare the kids – tell your family about the photo shoot and get them excited!
- Decide if you’d prefer a candid or posed photo – our photographer will capture both, but if you have a preference that always helps. Our photographer Jonas is known for his ability to capture quality candid photos.
- What to wear – keep in mind the photos will be black and white. Plain colours and textures present well so it’s best to avoid patterns. It’s important to be comfortable though – if you feel relaxed and happy, your photo will reflect this.
- Have some fun with the shoot!